Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Love is a treasure.

There might have been bright daylight.
It could have happened in the middle of the night.
All I remember is my dream.
My dream becoming real.
Our love sealed by this kiss.
My bliss just shining like a star and floating in the air over le pont des Arts.
Paris, that very day, and how strong it felt inside, so strong and yet so quiet, very deep in my heart.
Just what it meant to me and how his love for me had made it all alive.
Statues turning their heads to follow my steps.
Bridges over the Seine almost bending their backs.
The river like a dancing ribbon under the light blue sky.
The cafes' coloured blinds joyfully waving as if they were flags.
I remember his letter, his writing fine and swift, a message like a present, every word like a gift.
Now where ever you are, it feels like too far so I'll be waiting in an hour right across le pont des arts.
I know that I did try to somehow slow my path hoping to catch a glimpse of him waiting to take me in his arms, but then it was too strong.
He called me with his smile, there was this gentle wind leading me towards him.
I heard a voice inside.
No longer run but fly.
For love can't wait.
Love is precious.
Love is far above pleasure.
Love is a treasure.



*Empfehlung des Tages: Film - PARIS, JE T'AIME - Stories of Love. From the City of Love.

Keine Kommentare: